CD and Download
- $700.00 package price for mastering a full CD to 79 minutes, unattended session.
- $400.00 package price for mastering a CD 20 to 45 minutes, unattended session
- Single Tracks mastered at $70/track, to a total time of 20 minutes.
- Free sample of one track segment available upon request.
Vinyl Cutting Rates and Equipment information
- 1 hour of cutting time @$250/hour
Master Lacquers (to go directly to the plating/ pressing plant)
- LP – $250.00 per side over 13 minutes
- 12″ – $200.00 per side up to 13 minutes
- 7″ – $100.00 per side up to 4 minutes
- Rates do not include shipping and handling
Reference Acetates (optional, for you to hear and approve vinyl cutting)
- LP – $190.00 per side over 13 minutes
- 12″ – $175.00 per side up to 13 minutes
- 7″ – $75.00 per side up to 4 minutes
All cutting done on one of only a few existing VMS-80 lacquer cutting lathes and a custom vinyl mastering console. The lathe is quite simply the finest disk cutting lathe ever produced. With it’s “modern” 1980’s technology, a master cutting engineer can fit a longer side at a louder level than any other lathe. You will find many disk cutting businesses that have sprouted up recently are not using this superior equipment. Even experienced cutting engineers can not produce the same results on lesser quality lathes. Channel separation, distortion specs, bass quality and transient integrity are all vastly improved with our cutting equipment. And like it was in the “good old days” modern enhancements and modifications extend the low frequency response, improve high frequency tracking and allow us to cut a louder and more dynamic record. I have used this lathe for many years and know it intimately.
Free Consultation and Price Quote
For a free consultation to find out how Don Grossinger’s Mastering services can bring your music to life, please contact me with your name, phone number and email address, I will get back to you shortly.
PayPal, credit cards, check, cash, or money order.
Using PayPal incurs a 5% PayPal fee